The USTA Tennis App includes a scouting feature that allows users to research other players and opponents. Please follow the steps below to learn more.
How to use the Scouting Feature in the USTA Tennis App
Open the USTA Tennis App and access the Scout feature.
- Tap the Scout button.
- Click Search.
Find a player.
Choose from the three search options to find a player.
- Input a player's name or USTA number.
- Click the Recent Searches tab.
- Click the Favorites tab.
- Choose from the three search options to find a player.
Access the Player's Profile.
- Once you found the player's account, click to view their profile information.
- The Player Profile has general information about the person such as name, city, state, ITF World Tennis Number (WTN), NTRP Rating (for adults), Competition Level (for Juniors), Results, Ranking, and About.