When does enrollment open?
NJTL enrollment opened on Monday, November 14, 2022.
When does enrollment close?
The NJTL enrollment will close on Wednesday, December 7, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET.
Where can I find the enrollment form?
The enrollment form is available within the NJTL Chapter Portal. Click here to sign in and then access it.
What is the reporting period?
The reporting period is 2022 programming information.
What is the new rating system?
The new rating system measures an organization against a set of criteria.
When will the new levels of enrollment be shared?
The new levels will be shared after 2022 enrollment is closed.
What types of enrollment are there?
- Chartered Form: This version is the full form that has traditionally been administered to the NJTL network during our previous Enrollment cycles*.
- Network Member Form: This version is a shortened form that is intended for organizations that wish to ONLY be Network Members, and will not be subjected to the new NJTL chapter rating system**.
Will there be a webinar to highlight enrollment?
Yes. A webinar took place on Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 12 PM ET.
How can I save my NJTL Enrollment application form?
Please follow the instructions below when utilizing the "Save" function. It is also recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser when completing the form.
- Begin working on the form. If you need to leave the form, use the "Save my progress and resume later" button at the top of the page.
- It will ask if you want to proceed. Click the blue "Save" button. If successfully saved, it will say "Thank you. Your response has been saved."
- At this point, ensure the back button is not hit and that the browser is not refreshed. If you need to resume the form later, you should logout of your account at this time.
- When ready to continue the form, log back into the portal, select the Enrollment tile, and click the "Resume a previously saved form" link.
- This will automatically reload the page and populate answers. It will default to the beginning page so it may look like nothing occurred. Once you click through the pages, all of the previously saved information will be populated into the form.
- Should you need to leave the form and save again, repeat this process, ensuring that once the form is saved, you have logged out and have not reloaded the page or used the browser back button.
*Chartered Chapter: By completing the "Chartered Form," your organization will be required to complete an NJTL Charter document that will be renewed on an annual basis. With Chartered Chapter status, your issued charter will remain or you will be issued one, as well as being eligible for the following:
- Ability to apply for larger grant awards during the Foundation's 2023 Program Grant, new Capacity Building, Court Infrastructure and Transformational funding cycles;
- Priority access to all USTA Foundation vendor offered business services; and
- Priority access to all USTA Foundation opportunities and events (i.e. Impact Conference); and
- Seal of Approval that can be used in marketing materials, on your organization's website, etc.
**Network Member: By completing the "Network Member Form," your organization will NOT be have to complete a Charter document, but will still be a part of the NJTL Network, but at a lower level of access, not chartered by the Foundation, and be eligible for the following:
- Ability to apply for up to $15,000 during the Foundation's 2023 Program Grant cycle;
- Secondary access to all USTA Foundation vendor offered business services; and
- Secondary access to all USTA Foundation opportunities and events (i.e. Impact Conference).