Once your teams have been created for your school, you will add players to the Team Roster.
Step 1: Go to your School Homepage
Step 2: From the Teams tab, select the team you would like to invite a player to.
Step 3: Once in the Roster, click Invite Player.
Step 4: Here you are able to copy and share the invite link, Email the invite link, or ask players to scan the QR code to access the link. The QR code can also be printed.
- Note: The links are particular for each team but not each player, so the same link is used for all players for that team.
- To add players to multiple teams, you will need to repeat this process for the other team.
Once Player enters the link, they will be asked to sign into their USTA account. They will need to create a USTA account if they do not already have one. They will be taken to the Team Roster Invitation which shows what team they have been invited to where they will need to tick the connected account and accept in order to be placed onto the roster.
- For a child under the age of 13, you will need to sign in using your (parent/guardian) USTA account. Once signed in, you can either select the child's account if they're already linked to your account or add the child to your account.
- If the child is 13-17 years of age, you can choose between signing in with their account or your own, if their account is linked.
- If you or your child need a USTA account, please refer to these instructions: How to Create a USTA Account.