You can use Serve Tennis to create Single Match Play events, take online registrations, manage participants, check-in players, create groups, and add scores. This guide assumes your facility has already been granted access to Serve Tennis.
Firstly, log into your facility’s Serve Tennis admin area
In the Admin area, Match Play events can be accessed via the Programming tab on the left of the page. If you’re intending to collect online payments for your Round Robins make sure you’ve registered with Stripe first. You can do this from the tab at the top of the page if it is not already set up.
Next select “ Match Play ” from the Programming landing page.
This will take you to the 'create a new course' see below for the guide to creating a Match Play event.
Key points for you to be aware of if using Match Play:
- A minimum of three players are required to use the Match Play app
- It only offers Singles matches and not doubles
- Players need to be registered with their USTA ID - otherwise they can not be included.
See the guides to get started:
- Getting Started with the USTA Programming App (match play)
- Creating Match Play Adult and Junior Match Play in Programming
NOTE: If you want to complete match play for doubles- you will need to use the WTN Play tournaments module.