You can create an event series for as many sessions as you wish, typically it is 5-6. They will be run on recurring daily or weekly basis but they need to be at the same time each session.
- Select the status of your event. - i.e. direct link, public etc.
- You can create a unique code for the event to make this easily identified from within the admin area.
- Minimum age - if you enable validate age, this will prevent anyone booking that is not in the age category. If you leave it not turned on. The age is a guide, for example: it is for 5-8 year olds. If not enabled a 4 year old (nearly 5) could register.
- Additional Information, this appears on the events details page and will be displayed under the main event description. This is optional.
- Additional Confirmation, you can use this field to enter any text you would like to appear within the booking confirmation email. Example could be facility instructions upon arrival - specific entrance.
- Now enter the start date and also decide if you would like to enable the registration window.
- Select the interval and also the number of sessions within the event.
- You can enter the coaches contact information, email address and telephone number, this is visible on the events detail page.
- You can upload a waiver. This should be a PDF document and if added here all participants must agree to the terms and conditions of this waiver to complete registration.
- Pulish on local section listing pages - if you untick this, it will only be listed under the Team Challenge search site.
- Enter the delivery address that you would like your USTA kit top be sent to. You will receive a kit for the first event that you hold at your facility.
- You can upload a new cover photo which will appear on the event details page. If you chose not to upload a photo then a default one will be used.
- You can enter a bulk discount if you wish to offer this to participants, select the number of sessions that are to be purchased for the player to be eligible for the discount:
Now complete the sessions defaults.
You can select the ball theme.
- You assign a color to the event. If you are running multiple ball colors you will need to create an event for each ball color.
Enter the coach details. The coach will appear in the drop down list, however if you have not already created your coaching team then you select '+ Add' to enter their details.
Select the start time and duration of the session.
Also enter the maximum capacity and also the session cost.
You can now save your event.
Note: When the player registers, this will link their USTA account to the Serve Tennis account. You will be able to email them from here. If you manually add them their USTA account is NOT linked and they will not get playtracker points. You can manually add them and then send them a link to register on your Serve Tennis account.
The players will get 100 playtracker points for a Team Challenge series. They don't get points for each individual session attended.