Through the Net Generation mobile app, parents and players can connect with coaches. Although you can connect with more than one coach, only one can be designated as primary. By default, the first coach you connect with is designated as your primary coach.
Your primary coach connection has the ability to share practice activities, skill badges, constructive feedback, and provide skill assessments. Coaches who are not designated as primary have limitations through the app.
Follow the instructions below to learn:
Connect with a Coach
- Open the Net Generation App.
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- Click SIGN IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Choose an Experience.
- Click Player as shown below.
- You will be directed to the home screen.
- Access Your Profile.
- On the home screen, click the icon in the top left corner to access your profile.
- Get Connected.
- Click Connect to start connecting to a coach.
- Find a Coach.
- You can search for a coach by first and last name or by USTA Coach Number. Coaches can share their USTA Coach Number with parents and players.
- When ready, click Search.
- Confirm Connection.
- To check your connection, click My Connections.
- Once the coach accepts your request, the connected coach will display under My Connections.
- The first coach that you connect with is automatically designated as the primary connection.
- Additionally, the connected coach will have visibility of the relationship in their app.
Manage Your Primary Coach
- Adjust Your Primary Selection.
- Players can connect to multiple coaches at a time, but only one coach can be listed as primary.
- To update the primary coach, click on the edit button next to the Coach’s name as shown below.
- Then click Make Primary.
- In the My Connections, the primary coach will update based on your selection.
- You're all set.
If you have questions or need assistance, please click the help widget in the bottom left corner of the page to contact the USTA Customer Care team.