The School curricula is available on USTA.com and can be accessed by following the steps below.
How to access the School Curricula
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Hover over the Organize tab and click Tennis Service Center as seen below.
- Under Resource Library, select Access.
- Access the Schools content.
- Within the Resource Library, you will have access to view and download the curricula based on the Provider type (Coach, Community, or School).
- Review the Schools Curricula.
- The school resources will be listed and can be downloaded from this page.