To access free practice plans and additional resources to help your team succeed, you can setup your school team through your USTA account. To get started follow the steps below.
How to add a School Team
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
Access the Schools tab.
- Once logged in click the Account Icon, and select Schools.
- Under Team Coach click, Register.
Add a School Team.
- Listed on this page will be any current school year team registrations. To add a registration, click ADD A NEW TEAM.
- Please Note: You can view and renew past teams if you have completed a team registration on Net Generation from July 1, 2019 - February 25, 2020. Current school year team(s) expire June 30th.
Search for your school.
- If your school does not pop up, contact NetGenerationSchools@usta.com.
Add the school details.
The shipping address will populate the school address. If you do NOT want items shipped to the school you can put your personal address in that field.
- Please note: PO Boxes will not be accepted.
- After shipping details, fill in the class details. If you teach/coach at multiple schools or teach/coach a tennis team during both seasons, you will fill out additional team registrations.
- Once all information has been filled in, click, “Save”.
- The shipping address will populate the school address. If you do NOT want items shipped to the school you can put your personal address in that field.
Access the School Teams dashboard.
- You will now be directed to Your School Teams dashboard where all your teams(s) will show up for the current school year. If you need to edit any team registrations, you can do so by clicking EDIT. If you ever need to remove a team that isn’t current, you can do so by clicking REMOVE.
- If you would like to request a hard copy of the School Team Tennis Manual, please email, NetGenerationSchools@usta.com