To access free standards-based curricula and equipment to help grow tennis in your PE classes, you can setup your PE class through your USTA account. To get started follow the steps below.
How to add a PE Class
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
Access the Schools tab.
- Once logged in click the Account Icon, and select Schools.
- Under "PE Teacher" click, Register.
Add a new class registration.
- Listed on this page will be any current school year class registrations.
- Click ADD A NEW CLASS REGISTRATION.
- Please note: You can view and renew past classes if you have completed a school registration on Net Generation. Current school year class(es) expire June 30th.
Add the school details.
Search for your school.
- if your school does not pop up, contact NetGenerationSchools@usta.com.
- The shipping address will populate the school address. If you do NOT want items shipped to the school you can put your personal address in that field.
- Please note: Po Boxes will not be accepted.
- After shipping details, fill in the class details. If you teach at multiple schools or teach a tennis unit during both seasons, you will fill out additional class registrations.
- Search for your school.
Enter in your school partner’s name if you are connected to one (Optional)
- Contact your local office or email NetGenerationSchools@usta.com to get connected.
Finalize the school details
- Once all information has been filled in, click “Save”.
You will now be directed to your PE class dashboard where all your class(es) will show up for the current school year.
If you need to edit any class registrations, you can do so by clicking EDIT. If you ever need to remove a class that isn’t current, you can do so by clicking REMOVE.