The Resource Library on USTA.com includes comprehensive competency-based teaching resources intended for certified teaching professionals working with players of all ages. These resources will help you teach and develop players on and off the court. Follow the steps below to access them.
How to Access Coach Resources
- Visit USTA.com and click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
Access the Resource Library.
- Hover over the Coach & Organize tab.
- Click Resource Library.
- View the Coach Resources.
Review the content.
- Here you can view and download curricula.