Stripe Standard accounts are only available for Programming / Court Booking and Membership. It is not available for tournaments. Please see Managing and Editing my Stripe Express Account
For Stripe Standard accounts
When you are accepting payments online via Stripe standard account these payments will not automatically appear in your bank account. The customer makes a payment online which is processed via Stripe, the funds are then deposited into your bank account based on the payout frequency selected when setting up your Stripe account. The funds deposited into your bank account are net of fees.
Stripe has a very simple and easy to use Dashboard, this allows you to view and manage your balances. You can also initiate refunds, review possibly fraudulent charges, and manage disputes.
When you have logged into your Stripe account, you will see your home page. This page gives you a useful overview of the activity on your account. There are real-time charts that provide insight into the performance of your business, which you can apply a date range to look at a specific period.
If you select the Payments option from the left main menu, this will list all payments that have been processed through your Stripe account. You then have the option to view the payments as follows:
- Succeeded, payments that have been successfully processed;
- Refunded, any refunds that have been triggered such as court booking cancellations and also refund that you have processed from your Stripe dashboard;
- Uncaptured, these are transactions where there has been an unforeseen issue at checkout, you can ignore these payments (or cancel them). Your customers are not charged. To read more about uncaptured payments please refer to Stripe - https://stripe.com/docs/radar/reviews/auth-and-capture
Manage payment schedules
Payouts in the standard Stripe accounts can be paid out on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Note: The first payment received may take 7 days.
To change the payout schedule head to the dashboard and it is found in the it's in Settings/Bank accounts and Scheduling.
Note: That is on business working days, so if the payment was received on the Friday it will show as pending but not available to payout until the following Monday.
Stripe has a number of reports that are great and simple to use. The payouts received into your bank account are net of fees, these reports are really helpful to assist in reconciling your payouts.
From the main menu on the left of your screen select Reports. Within this section you have the following reporting options:
- Balance summary, shows the starting balance in your Stripe account, plus changes to your balance resulting from activity (payments, refunds, transfers), fewer fees deducted, and payouts made to your bank account.
- Balance change from activity, this report details the changes to your Stripe balance from activity (payments, refunds, transfers, etc).
- Payouts provide a detailed breakdown of the payouts made from your Stripe account which you can use to reconcile to the amounts deposited into your bank account.
All of the above reports can be exported into an excel format which all give a wide range of information on the reports. When exporting the reports you can select what information you would like to include on your report, such as transaction description, customer ID, date of transaction, the amount paid, and fees deducted.
A more detailed transaction report is available and this guide provides steps to access this: How To Download Stripe Transaction Reports
Changing your bank account details
If you do want to amend the bank details, so the funds are deposited into a different bank account, then the administrator of the Stripe account would need to log in and update the information within the Stripe account settings.
Changing the Stripe account linked to your account
If you would like to link your Serve Tennis account to another Stripe account, then the administrator of the Stripe account will need to send an email to our support team to confirm that they are happy for us to disconnect that account.
Additional Stripe Support
If you require additional Stripe support in relation to the Stripe dashboard, Stripe Support can be accessed via the '?' located at the top right of the screen.
You can also contact STRIPE support via https://support.stripe.com/ where you can submit a ticket to them. They are usually quick in their response. It needs to be done by the owner of the STRIPE account.