If a child is under 13 they must be connected to a parent/guardian account. If you (the Parent/Guardian) have a USTA account, you can add a child to your account in order to manage the child. This will allow you (the parent/guardian) to register the child in any play opportunities and receive email updates linked to the child's account. Any junior players looking to participate in USTA Sanctioned play opportunities such as programs, Junior Team Tennis, and tournaments will need to have a USTA Account and Membership. As of 2021, junior memberships are free of charge! If your child already has a USTA account and you would like to add them to your account, please click here. The steps below explain how to add a child to your account.
Any players looking to participate in USTA Sanctioned play opportunities such as programs, leagues, and tournaments will need to have a USTA Account and Membership. As of 2021, junior memberships are free of charge!
How to Add a Child Account
Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Access the Family Tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Select Family from the drop-down menu.
- From the family tab, click Add A Child.
- Complete all of the required fields with information for your child and then click Submit.
- Once completed, the child's information will be listed within the Family tab.
- If you would like to add a Junior membership to participate in USTA Sanctioned play opportunities, please click here.