If a child is under 13 they must be connected to a parent/guardian account. If you (the Parent/Guardian) have a USTA account, you can add a child to your account in order to manage the child. This will allow you (the parent/guardian) to register the child in any play opportunities and receive email updates linked to the child's account. If your child already has a USTA account and you would like to add them to your account, please click here. The steps below explain how to add a child to your account.
How to Add a Child Account
Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Access the Family Tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Select Family from the drop-down menu.
- From the family tab, click Add A Child.
- Complete all of the required fields with information for your child and then click Submit.
- Once completed, the child's information will be listed within the Family tab.