Serve Control is for USTA National, Section and District staff only. It is invite only.
To access Serve Control - a staff member will have to be invited by another Serve Control staff member. Once an invitation has been made, you will be able to access Serve Control through this link: https://servecontrol.usta.com/
Serve Control has a number of functions and access is set by type of staff roles:
- Invite Tournament directors to National, Section and District level
- View, approve/decline tournament applications
- Edit Tournaments that have been approved/published
- Level Mapping
- Set Level Configurations
- View the Stripe Express payout reports
- Amend Tournament Settings and charges
*Further enhancements will be added in 2021
There are two roles within Serve Control:
- Super Administrator: Has the ability to do level configuration and set up the payment account for receiving application fees. This role also has the ability to add new approved tournament directors and approve/decline tournaments. The first Super Admin in Serve Control must be invited by USTA National. The Super Admin will then have the ability to add other Super Admins.
- Administrator: Has the ability to add new approved tournament directors and approve/decline tournament applications.
We hope this section in the help articles will assist you with the management within Serve Control.