How To Search for a Player
- Visit USTA.com and hover over PLAY.
- From the drop-down menu, click Player Search.
- Search by full name or USTA ID.
- In the search box, input the player's full name or USTA ID.
- Click Enter.
- Review the Results.
- If there are matching results, they will display as shown below.
- Click on the player's name to view their profile.
The Player Profile has general information about the person such as:
- ITF World Tennis Number (WTN)
- NTRP Rating for Adults
- Competition Level for Juniors
There are four tabs: Results, Rankings, Schedules, and About.
A Junior Player Profile (10 years or younger) will display four tabs: Results, Progress, Schedules, and About. For ages 11 and up, the progress tab will not appear.
Here, you will find information regarding the player's ranking points on the National Standings List (NSL), i.e., the ranking list, points accumulated, and where the player ranks in the Nation, their Section, and District. You also have the ability to view past rankings. For more information about the Rankings tab, please click here.
A player's match results are displayed on the Results tab for USTA Tournaments, USTA League, Junior Team Tennis, Unsanctioned Tournaments, and Junior Circuit. You can view all of your results or filter your information based on the Competition Category and Year. To learn more about the Results tab, please click here.
In this tab, you can view personal information provided by the player (if they have chosen to share any). This information includes about me, dominant hand, backhand style, primary play style, and favorite court surface, height (feet and inches).