Providers that are volunteering or providing services in the state of Pennsylvania are required to complete additional clearances mandated by the state of Pennsylvania for individuals having contact with children.
If you have already completed these three screening requirements or after you have completed them, and they are clear of any convictions, please upload them here. On the first screen, select the green 'Next' button to proceed to the page to upload your clearances.
If you have any questions about the Pennsylvania clearances, please reach out to NCSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or USTA Safe Play at email@example.com.
Please visit http://www.keepkidssafe.pa.gov/resources/clearances/index.htm for additional information on how to obtain these clearances through the state.
Individual Links for each of the three clearances:
- Pennsylvania Clearances include:
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- State Police Criminal Background Check
- FBI Criminal History Background Check
- A Volunteer Affidavit can be used in lieu of an FBI Check by anyone who has lived in PA for the last 10 consecutive years AND is participating as a volunteer
- https://www.dhs.pa.gov/KeepKidsSafe/Clearances/Pages/default.aspx (Scroll to the bottom of the page for the disclosures)