Once you have set up your stripe express account you will be able to edit the information held on the account. For example, change your email address, bank account details, team members etc. The step by step instructions included below, will assist with editing this information. If you have any questions regarding Stripe Express, please refer to the Stripe Express FAQs.
Please note that customer care do not have access to Stripe. We will not be able to edit your data for you, Stripe will provide assistance, however, if you are not making any progress with their support, do reach out to customer care and we can help esculate to the appropriate department in Stripe.
You can access the Stripe Express dashboard two ways: 1) through Serve Tennis as below or 2) via this link: https://connect.stripe.com/express_login you will need access to the phone or email address to enter the 6 digit code sent.
How to Edit your Stripe Express Account
- As a named account holder of the Stripe account, sign in to Serve Tennis and click on the tournaments module.
- In the Tournaments Module head to the Payment Settings tab
Click on Manage on Stripe for the account that needs to be changed.
- If you don't see the Manage on Stripe button, you are not the Stripe Express account owner for this account. If you don't see the account listed, please follow the Connecting Stripe Express for Tournaments guide to setup the Stripe account.
- Only the account owner can manage or edit the Stripe Express account. If there are more than one Stripe Express accounts linked, you will only be able to edit the one you are listed as the account holder, as shown below.
- Once you click Manage on Stripe you will be asked for the verification code sent to your mobile phone.
Clicking on the Manage on Stripe account will open up the Stripe account overlay.
- If you are required to edit additional information in the Accounts tab - click on the profile icon as shown in the red circle.
Here you will see an overview of the transactions. The payouts and the money in transit if relevant.
- You will be able to edit the email address or mobile number associated with the account.
- You can change the language preference.
- Click on the drop down box
To edit the payout details, click on the arrow in this section. This will allow you to change the current bank account details you have added.
Listed here: This is the bank account or visa card that your have registered and where the money will be deposited when you click PAYOUT. You can change these details by clicking on the pencil to edit.
If you have automatic payments- you can choose what payout schedule you would like. i.e. 1st Month, Every Wednesday. To make this change you need to contact - customer care and request this.
- Please note: If your payout is more than $3000, you may wish to change your payout details from a credit card to bank account as payouts over $2999 can not be made by VISA restrictions.
It will then ask you to confirm the details of the card that was already entered. In order to update this information, Stripe requires the prior bank account information. If you have lost access to the bankcard or account details you can verify your identy instead, and please follow the 10 steps listed here: Verify your identity with Stripe.
If you do have the account details edit them here and follow these steps.
Once you enter your previous card number and expiration date, click confirm and then you will be able to edit the details on this screen and click SAVE.
In this section you can edit Personal Details, Professional Details, Team Members. To edit any of the details, click on the pencil to make the edit:
Professional Details: This is where you can change the industry and phone number. Note the industry can be important as Stripe has different rules for different categories, based on risk. You can choose Software. As there isn't really a category for Tennis.
This includes information on the Account holder who is the person responsible for the account. You can change the following information:
- Legal Name of Person
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Phone number
- Social Security number
- Then click submit to save your changes.
- Stripe informs us that some information cannot be changed once verification begins. Please contact Stripe Support if you need help changing the information associated with this individual.
Anyone you add here will have full access to this account. This includes the ability to view earnings and tax forms as well as change business and bank account details. However, the main account holder will need to remain. If the main account holder is no longer going to have access to the stripe account, you will need to reach out to Stripe to get the main account changed.
To add team member, click +Add team member. Enter the email addresses of the team members you'd like to invite to this account. New team members will be able to view and modify the information on this account once they accept the invitation via email.
To remove team member - click the X to remove them.
Anyone you add here will have full access to this account. This includes the ability to view earnings and tax forms as well as change business and bank account details. Adding multiple team members to your account is recommended to prevent a loss of access in case your team changes.
Verify your identity with Stripe.
Step 1: If you were unable to enter in the bank details that were previously entered, you need to select the link on this page:
Step 2: Click Get Started
Step 3: You will need to provide an photo of your ID
The ID could be a driving licence, identity card or passport. Select the method you are going to upload this information.
Step 4: Select the identification type - click next
You will see this information banner from Stripe, you will need to Accept and Continue to progress.
Step 6: For this example I chose passport and I would upload from my computer.
Step 7: When they accept your image it will say Looks Good. If its a driving licence, you will need to include the back of the driving licence. Passport is just the front.
You need to make sure the document is upto date. Otherwise it will not be accepted, as below.
Step 8: Then it will ask to allow camera access. This is verify it is your ID account. They use biometric analysis.
Step 9: You need to click continue. It will then take your image and anaylze the images. It may take a upto a minute to complete. Make sure you have good lighting, look straight at the camera and stay still.
Step 10: If sucessful, it will then allow you to edit the bank details. Click Save.
- Please note: If you expect your payouts now or in the future will be more than $3000, enter bank account not Debit Card. This is because payouts over $2999 can not be made by VISA restrictions.
If you have any trouble updating your bank account information, please contact Stripe Support -
USTA customer care will not be able to make changes on your stripe account for you.