This year, all US Open tickets are mobile. These tickets can be accessed and managed on your phone, through the 2021 US Open App or through your US Open Account Manager on a web browser.
Access your Tickets
- Download and open the US Open App.
- Tap the tickets icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the MANAGE TICKETS button.
- Sign in to your US Open Account.
- Select Sign in to US OPEN at the bottom of the screen.
- Input your credentials for your US Open Account, and click sign in. If you've forgotten your US Open account password, please refer to How to Reset Your US Open Account Password.
- View & Manage your Tickets
- Tap the event you would like to view.
- Tap View Barcode to view it in the app.
For even faster entry, add your ticket(s) to your phone's digital wallet. You'll breeze through entry with a quick tap and go at the gate. If you need instructions for this process, please refer to Ticketmaster's guide How to add tickets to a digital wallet with Ticketmaster.
Please refer to the guides below for additional information regarding mobile ticketing.