This year, all US Open tickets are mobile. These tickets can be accessed and managed on your phone, through the 2021 US Open App or through your US Open Account Manager on a web browser. The steps below explain how you can accept your transferred ticket(s) using the US Open App.
How to Accept Transferred Tickets
- View your email and accept your Ticket(s).
- When someone forwards US Open tickets to you through the US Open App, you will receive an email prompting you to accept the tickets.
- Tap the Accept Tickets link in your email.
- Sign in to your US Open Account.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Be sure to use the email address that the tickets were sent to. If you create a new account, it can also be used to log into your other Ticketmaster affiliated sites to see those tickets.
- If you've forgotten your US Open account password, please refer to How to Reset Your US Open Account Password.
- View & Manage your Tickets.
- View your tickets by tapping View Tickets or by going to My Events.
Please refer to the guides below for additional information regarding mobile ticketing.