All US Open tickets are mobile. These tickets can be accessed and managed on your phone, through the US Open App or through your US Open Account Manager on a web browser. Please refer to the guide below for additional information regarding mobile ticketing.
To learn how to reset your US Open/Ticketmaster account password, please follow the steps below.
How to Reset your US Open/Ticketmaster Account
- Access the sign in page through the US Open App.
- Alternatively, visit the US Open Account webpage and click Sign In.
- US Open Accounts and Ticketmaster accounts associated with the same email address can use the same username and password.
- Click Forgot Password? at the bottom of the page.
- Send the Reset Password Code.
- Enter the email address used for your US Open/Ticketmaster account and click Next.
- A message from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to the email address you provided with a code. This email may take a few minutes to be received.
- Input the Password Reset Code.
- Copy the code from the email message.
- Input the code in the Reset Code box.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter a New Password.
- Type a password of your choice and click Reset Password.
- The password must include at least 8 characters, a letter and a number.
Once you reset your password, you can access your US Open/Ticketmaster account.