To view your transaction report for each tournament via the Payments Tab in Serve Tennis. At the top of the page, you will see totals for Gross Revenue, Net Amount Received, and Number of Charges.
There are two types of reports you can pull. Transaction reports for the tournament and Payout reports.
The transaction report is for each tournament via the Payments Tab in Serve Tennis. At the top of the page, you will see totals for Gross Revenue, Net Amount Received, and Number of Charges. Anyone with admin access will be able to access the transaction report.
The payout reports are only available to the accounts that are set to Automatic Payout. The payout report lists the payouts made and the transactions assoicated with the payout. These are located in the Payment Setttings tab and are linked to the Stripe Account and any tournament regardless of which Serve Tennis account it is linked and from the date the payout schedule was changed to automatic. Only the Stripe Account holder can access the payout reports, however you can download them to a CSV file to share as you wish.
See the below links on how to access and download the reports.
How to View and Download Transaction Reports the Payments section
Inside the Transaction reports, you will see a breakdown of each transaction to include player details, Amount, Head Tax, and Net amount. To view these reports, please follow the steps below.
To view your transaction report for each tournament via the Payments Tab in Serve Tennis.
Note: Net amount shows total after transaction fees and head tax are taken.
- Click the Tournament module within the admin area.
- Select the tournament you would like to manage.
- Click Payments on the top menu of the tournament.
- You can filter the data by Selecting All, Basket Payment, or Request for Payment in the first drop-down.
- You can also filter by All, Completed, or Pending in the next drop-down.
- If you need more details on a transaction, click DETAILS to the right of the transaction.
- This will show the charges within that basket in more detail. For example, if there are siblings, both charges would be here. This is also where you can make a refund, for more information refer to Refunds for Tournaments.
- To download the report into a spreadsheet, click Download report on the top right.
A green box will appear whilst your report is pulled, depending on the number of transactions it may take a little time. Once it is ready. Click on Download which will create a CSV file for you to open.
- This will insert the data into a spreadsheet that can be further filtered and printed.
- Gross Revenue: This is the total your tournament has made including head tax/ transaction fees.
- Net Amount Received: This is the total you will collect in your payout. This is minus the transaction/head tax.
How to View and Download Payout Reports when set to Automatic Payout Type
Payout reports are only available when the account is set to automatic payout type and only from the date the payout type was changed to automatic payout. If you want to change to automatic please email the customer care team and we will edit the payout type. Automatic payouts can be set to weekly or monthly schedules.
Once you have recieved your first Payout automatically - the Payout Report button is available from Payment Settings within the organization the account is linked. If your Stripe Account is linked to 2 or more organizations, it will include the details for all payouts.
- In Tournaments - Payment Settings - select Payout Reports
- Selecting Payout Reports will open this page - it is an overview of all the payouts received to this stripe express account. Including the date of payout, amount received and status.
Selecting view report - will provide a more detailed view of the payout and the transactions associated to it.
- Once selected, to view the payment report for this period, you must first generate a report by clicking on Generate a report - if there are a large number of transactions, it may take a while to generate. Be patient.
You can then download the report by clicking Download Report.
Again, depending on the size it may take longer, it will initially show this message:
When it ready when it is ready, click Download in the green box.
The download will appear in your computer downloads as a CSV file as below:
You will need to go in an download each individual payout to view them all. This is a high level report, if you require more information on the tournament detail, ie. the name of the player etc. Then you will need to download the report from within the individual tournament as above.