Below are some frequently asked questions and answers regarding the USTA Foundation and the programs and services offered. For information regarding the USTA Foundation Portal, please refer to the USTA Foundation Portal FAQs.
What are the key dates associated with the USTAF Programs and Services that I should be aware of?
|Program||NJTL Registration||Scholarship||2022 Essay Contest||Grant Programming|
|Feb. 18th*||Open Now||Mar. 1st||Mar. 17th|
|Submission Deadline||Mar. 11th*||Stage 1: Mar. 31st
Stage 2: May 2nd
|Jul. 25th||Apr. 8th|
|Notification of Results||Apr. 8th**||Jun 13th||Week of Aug. 22nd||May 13th|
* Tentative Date ** Approval Email
How do I register for events?
You will be able to view and sign up for any programs & trainings that the USTAF is offering through the Foundation Chapter Portal. Program offerings can be found in the "Request for Services" section. For more information, please refer to the USTA Foundation Portal FAQs.
How do I apply for Scholarships?
To access the USTA Foundation Scholarship application, you must first register with the system using the instructions below:
- Go to https://usta.fluxx.io/.
- Follow the link on the right side of the screen to apply for a scholarship or grant.
- On this page, select Individual from the drop-down menu under the Are you applying as an individual or an organization? question.
- Complete as many fields as possible. The fields in bold are required.
- Click the Submit Request button at the end of the page.
What are the requirements or guidelines for Scholarships?
The USTA Foundation focuses on serving under-resourced youth. The guidelines and key information for scholarships can be found here.