For Junior Circuit events only, the tournament director will be able to view the ITF World Tennis Number (if available) and PlayTracker points for registered players. This will assist in seeding when creating the draws.
To view the PlayTracker points of the players in Tournament Desk
- Once Tournament Desk has been launched, click on the Events tab and select the event.
- Click the blue highlighted text next to PlayTracker or WTN
- Click Apply 'update'.
- Play Tracker and/or WTN will now be displayed for participants to assist with draw placement, split draws and manual seeding.
- For assistance with seeding, view Manual and Automatic Seeding
- For assistance with Split Draws view: Split Draws