After you have created the draw for your event in Tournament Desk you will be able to schedule the matches manually directly on the draw. For steps on how to create a draw in Tournament Desk please see this article: Create Draw
The below steps will show you how to schedule individual matches on the draw. To see how to schedule multiple matches in a round, please see this article: Scheduling Matches By Round or by Auto-scheduling for Tournaments
- To schedule the match between two players, click on the 3 dots above the blank match.
- The match will appear in a module for you to enter the date, time, and location of the match. If your tournament is being run at more than one location you can use the drop-down to switch the location of the match. If you need to add a facility please see this article: Configure Courts at a Facility for a Tournament - Order of Play.
To change the date and/or time of the match click on the date/time box.
- Select the drop down and a calendar will pop open for you to select the date for this match. Only the dates of the tournament will be available to be selected. Click on the date that you want the match to be scheduled for or click on the time if the date shown is correct.
- After selecting a date, you will need to select the time. First, select the hour that you want to schedule the match for and select the minutes. You will be able to schedule the match in increments of 5 minutes. Then select AM or PM. After setting the date and time click on OK to save the schedule.
- You will see the scheduled date, time, and location on the draw.
You are now able to schedule the matches for the entire draw this way. Mouse over the different lines of the draw and right-click to continue to schedule your matches.