How To Search for a Player
- Visit USTA.com and hover over PLAY.
- From the drop-down menu, click Player Search.
- Search by full name or USTA ID.
- In the search box, input the player's name or USTA ID.
- Click Enter.
- Review the Results.
- If there are matching results, they will display as shown below.
- Click on the player's name to view their profile.
The Player Profile has general information about the person such as:
- ITF World Tennis Number (WTN)
- NTRP Rating for Adults
- Competition Level for Juniors
There are also three tabs: Rankings, Results, and About. Each profile tab is explained in detail below.
Here, you will find information regarding the player's ranking points on the National Standings List (NSL), i.e., the ranking list, points accumulated, and where the player ranks in the Nation, their Section, and District. You also have the ability to view past rankings.
This tab shows a player's tournament results for the past 52 weeks, in which ranking points were earned; listing the tournament, event played, points table used, level, and date of the tournament.
Event points earned are also shown, along with what round the player advanced to, their opponent, win-loss and match scores.
In this tab, you can view personal information provided by the player (if they have chosen to share any). This information includes dominant hand, backhand style, play style, and favorite court surface.