During the planning process of scheduling matches for your tournament, you may run into scheduling issues with overlapped match times for players playing in multiple events. To prevent this, use the Conflict Reports tab in Tournament Desk to ensure proper scheduling for all matches.
Note: The report will only identify conflicts of players scheduled in matches and not matches that are not yet determined (further rounds). This is a planned enhancement features coming in 2022.
How to Use Conflict Reports in Tournament Desk
- Launch Tournament Desk
- Navigate to Tournament Desk by clicking Launch Tournament Desk on the tournament menu.
- Access the Reports tab.
- This is where you can check for overlapping matches.
- Generate the conflict report.
- Decide on how much time players need in between each match to check for conflicts. Put this amount of time in the drop-down and click Generate Report.
- Review the conflict report.
- The report will automatically generate to show how many players have potential match conflicts with matches starting or ending within the amount of time given.
- Reschedule the conflicting matches.
- Click on the 3 dots at the end of the conflicting matches and click schedule match. A window will appear that will allow you to reschedule the match for a more appropriate time. Once done rescheduling, refresh the page and it will show if there are any more conflicts.
- If you want to print the report, please click on the print page button from your browser by clicking CTRL + P.