Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about the USTA Foundation Portal. For general information regarding the USTA Foundation programs and their key dates, please refer to the USTA Foundation FAQs.
Foundation Portal Account
How do I access the Foundation Chapter Portal?
You can access the Chapter Portal at the URL: https://ustaf.force.com/USTAChapterPortal/s/
What are my login credentials?
Your username is the email address associated with your account. You will have received an email to the email address on file with the USTA Foundation, inviting you to finalize the account creation process by setting your own personal password. Click the link in that email and enter your desired password.
How do I reset my password?
- Go to the USTA Chapter Portal Login and click Forgot your password?.
- When prompted, enter your username.
- Check your inbox for an email. The message is sent to the email address associated with your account.
- Review the password reset instructions provided in the email.
Please note: You can not reset your password in the Salesforce mobile app, this action must be completed through the website.
What are the different tools and capabilities I can utilize through the Salesforce Chapter Portal system?
From the Chapter Portal homepage, there are different sections that contain different tools. Each section is explained below:
- NJTL Chapter Enrollment: Submit your NJTL registration form.
- 2022 Essay Contest Materials: Access downloadable materials to administer the 2022 Essay Contest.
- NJTL Chapter Dashboard: View information about your chapter. Check the status of your existing Grant Applications.
- NJTL Chapter Resources: Register for events and request services for your organization.
- Organization Information: Update the contacts associated with your Chapter and your Chapter's mailing and digital information.
- Current USTAF Logos: Access downloadable USTA Foundation Logos.
- USTAF Webinar Recordings: View recordings of USTA Foundation webinars.
I can't access my account, what should I do?
If you’ve attempted to reset your password and are still unable to access your account, please contact USTA Customer Care for assistance with accessing your account.
What should I do if I'm transitioning my role or account to another individual within my chapter?
Please contact USTA Customer Care to notify them of any changes.
NJTL Chapter Resources
How do I register for events or submit requests for services?
You will be able to view and sign up for programs, training sessions or requests for aid on certain subjects that the USTAF is offering through the Foundation Chapter Portal in the NJTL Chapter Resources section.
Find the tile with the event you are looking to sign up for and click on it. A more detailed description of the program, including commitment level & eligibility, will be listed on the left side of the page. Any relevant event registration links will be on the right side of the page.
I have an idea for a feature enhancement for the portal or a service for chapters that doesn’t appear in the Chapter Portal, what should I do?
If you would like to submit a feature request, please contact USTA Customer Care.
How do I view my dashboard?
There are two ways to view your dashboard.
- Option 1, click the Dashboard section on the portal homepage.
- Option 2, click the three bars in the top left corner and click Dashboard from the menu.
From the dashboard, you can view information regarding your chapter.
Why can I only see information on certain Sections and Chapters?
The information you are seeing is determined by your data security settings. If you believe you should see information about additional Sections or Chapters, please contact USTA Customer Care for assistance.
My dashboard is blank, why isn't anything displayed?
Please ensure you are accessing the site through a supported browser. Information on the supported browsers can be found by clicking here.
What are my Tableau Credentials?
The first time you access your dashboard, you will see the screen shown below. This will prompt you to log in to Tableau, but no credentials are required.
Please click on the button in the center to sign in to Tableau for the first time. If you're unable to login to Tableau, please contact USTA Customer Care for assistance.