If your child has an existing USTA account that is linked to your account, you have the opportunity to allow your child to manage their account. This will allow your child to register for play opportunities and receive email updates. Any junior player looking to participate in USTA Sanctioned play opportunities such as programs, Junior Team Tennis, and tournaments will need to have a USTA account and membership. The steps below explain how you can allow your linked child to manage their account and login.
Please note: Children under 13 must be connected to a parent/guardian account and cannot manage their own account.
How To Set Up a Linked Child Account Login
- Visit USTA.com and click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you need help with signing in, please refer to the USTA Account Troubleshooting Tips.
Access the Family tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Family from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Family tab.
Invite your child to manage their account.
From the Family tab, under your child's name click "Invite your 13+ years old child to activate and manage their USTA Account".
Please note that this option is only available for children 13 and older.
- From the Family tab, under your child's name click "Invite your 13+ years old child to activate and manage their USTA Account".
Fill out the required fields.
- Complete the required fields by providing your child's email address and then click INVITE.
This will send an invitation via email for your child to create their account login.
- Children can follow the step-by-step instructions in How to Retrieve your USTA Account from Parent/Guardian Invite for assistance with creating their login.
Once you send the invitation to your child, their invitation status will show as INVITATION PENDING until they accept and create their login.
- If your child is unable to find the invitation email, you can click Resend Invitation to send another invitation.
Once your child has accepted the invitation and created their login, you will still be able to see their details in the Family tab and their invitation status will show as ACCOUNT REGISTERED.
- If you no longer want to manage your linked child's account, please follow the instructions outlined in How to Unlink a Child from your Account.