To view the emails sent from your account for the the Membership, Contacts, Court Booking, Programming and Tournament Modules admin areas, click on the envelope icon found on the top, far right of your screen:
Once selected this will take you to your email log. Here you can search multiple ways as shown below:
- Entering a date range from and to, alternatively, you can select one of the 'Show me' options.
- Entering recipient's email address, first name, last name, subject, or status. These will then be listed in date order.
Emails sent can have the status listed below:
- Sent- they have received the email but it is not opened.
- Opened-they have received and opened the email.
- Blocked-the email has not arrived. This can mean several different things. First, their email provider has blocked the email. You can ask the player to allow emails from USTA to receive future emails. To unblock an email, look up how to unblock the email for the carrier you use; each one is slightly different. Another reason could be that the email listed is not a real email address. You may want to checked blocked emails to see if they look real and ask them to update this on their USTA account.