Your USTA account gives you the control over the USTA communications you receive via email and postal mail. If you would like to change the email or mailing address your notifications arrive to, please follow these steps. The steps below explain how to adjust your USTA notifications.
Adjust your USTA Email and Mail Notifications
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Access the Notifications tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on NOTIFICATIONS from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Notifications tab.
- From the Notifications tab, you can view and update your account's notification preferences.
- Adjust your Notification Preferences.
- To make an adjustment, click the corresponding checkbox to subscribe/unsubscribe from the preferred notification. Additionally, you can click SUBSCRIBE ALL or UNSUBSCRIBE ALL to add or remove all notifications.
- Once you've changed your notification options to your desired preference, click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page to finalize your changes. These notification preferences can be updated at any time.
For assistance with your USTA account or membership, please call USTA Customer Care at 1-800-990-8782 for assistance.