If you have a USTA account, you can save and manage your credit or debit card information from your Wallet. The card information can be used to purchase a USTA membership through a one-time transaction, or through the annual auto-renew feature.
The steps below explain how to add a credit or debit card to your USTA Account Wallet. To remove card details, follow the steps in this article.
ADD CARD DETAILS TO YOUR WALLET
- Visit USTA.com and click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you need help with signing in, please refer to the USTA Account Troubleshooting Tips.
Access the Wallet tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Wallet from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Wallet tab.
Add card details.
- Click ADD A CARD. This will present fields for you to input information.
Complete all of the required details (*) on the page.
- Enter your billing information according to the Credit Card Statement.
- After you've completed all of the fields, click SAVE.
For assistance with your USTA account or membership, please call USTA Customer Care at 1-800-990-8782 for assistance.