If you have a USTA account, with credit or debit card information saved in your Wallet you can delete and manage the details. The card information saved in your Wallet can be used to purchase a USTA membership through a one-time transaction, or through the annual auto-renew feature.
If you would like to delete your card details, please follow the steps below. To add card details, follow the steps in this article.
*Please note that the auto-renew feature must first be turned off if you would like to delete a card associated with the auto-renewal process. Click here to learn how to turn the auto-renew function off.
DELETE CARD DETAILS FROM YOUR WALLET
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Access the Wallet tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Wallet from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Wallet tab.
- Remove card details.
- Find the card you would like to remove and click DELETE.
- Confirm changes.
- A pop-up message will display to confirm that you want to remove your card information. Click DELETE CARD to complete the process.
For assistance with your USTA account or membership, please call USTA Customer Care at 1-800-990-8782 for assistance.