PlayTracker points are awarded for playing in specific Red/Orange/Green ball events. These points reflect player's growth as players gain skills and expertise by playing these events. PlayTracker points are also used to promote a player to different competition levels. If you would like to learn more about Net Generation PlayTracker, please refer to the Net Generation PlayTracker FAQs. Players and parents can view the PlayTracker points on their Profile by following the steps below:
Viewing your PlayTracker Points on USTA.com
From your USTA account, you can view your child's PlayTracker Points and their progress by following these steps.
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
Access the Family tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on FAMILY from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Family tab.
Access Your Child's Profile.
- Click VIEW PROFILE for the child whose PlayTracker Points you would like to view.
- Within your child's profile, you can view their current Competition Level and PlayTracker Points.
- To view PlayTracker Points, click on Progress and then Net Generation PlayTracker
- PlayTracker Points are awarded by Ball Color with a detailed points history below. To understand how the PlayTracker points are awarded, and to learn more about Net Generation PlayTracker, please refer Net Generation PlayTracker FAQs article.