PlayTracker points are awarded for playing in specific Red/Orange/Green ball events. These points reflect a player's growth as they gain skills and expertise by playing these events. PlayTracker points are also used to promote a player to different competition levels.
If you would like to learn more about PlayTracker, please refer to the PlayTracker FAQs. Follow the steps below to view PlayTracker points for a linked child.
Viewing PlayTracker Points on USTA.com
From your USTA account, you can view a linked child's PlayTracker points and their progress by following these steps.
- Visit USTA.com and click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you need help with signing in, please refer to the USTA Account Troubleshooting Tips.
Access the Family tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Family from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Family tab.
Access the linked child's profile.
- Click VIEW PROFILE for the child whose PlayTracker Points you would like to view.
View their PlayTracker progress.
- Click on the PlayTracker tab to view their current Competition Level and PlayTracker Points.
- To view PlayTracker Points, click on PlayTracker within the tab.
You can view the Points History for PlayTracker Points in the PlayTracker section.
- It includes information about the event and details about the awarded points.
- To learn how PlayTracker points are awarded, please refer to the PlayTracker FAQs.