This article will guide you through the process of canceling your USTA Membership.
In order to cancel your membership please use the help widget to chat online with an agent or send our help center a message at customercare.usta.com
- In order to cancel your membership we will need you to provide the following details:
- The full name of the member
- The USTA number of the member
- The date of birth of the member
- The email address on file of the member
- The phone number on file of the member
- The home address on file of the member
- Reason for cancellation
One of our agents will verify your account and submit your request, we will confirm once your request has been successfully completed.
- Please note refunds under $10 will not be refunded to check and will be donated to the foundation, unless otherwise requested. If the refund is requested, you will be contacted after cancellation for your credit card number so that the refund can be process and applied.