To help you manage your membership, you can control the membership auto-renew option from your account. When enabled, auto-renew will extend your current membership for an additional term from the expiration date. This is only available for Adult and Senior 1 year membership plans.
Adult and Senior USTA Members are automatically opted-in to the auto-renew when they purchase a membership, but can opt-out after purchasing. In order for your USTA Membership to auto-renew, you must have an active credit card in the Wallet of your USTA account. Once the auto-renew process has begun, it can take up to a week to reflect on your account.
The steps below explain how you can manage the auto-renew option for your account. If you would like to manage the payment information on your account or have other questions, please refer to one of these articles:
How To Turn Auto-Renew On/Off
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
- Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Access the Membership tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on MEMBERSHIP from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Membership tab.
- Manage the Auto Renew option.
- The Auto-Renew button is located on the bottom left side of the Membership tab.
- Here you can select the option to turn it ON or OFF. After you make a selection, the change is automatically saved.
- Important - If you would like to enable auto-renew, you must add an active credit or debit card to your wallet, click here for instructions.
For assistance with your USTA account or membership, please call USTA Customer Care at 1-800-990-8782 for assistance.