If you're the administrator for a USTA Organization and are looking to view your Organization's Membership certificate, please follow the steps listed below.
How to View Your Organization's Membership Certificate
- Visit USTA.com and click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you need help with signing in, please refer to the USTA Account Troubleshooting Tips.
Access the Business Tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Business from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Business tab.
Access Organization Certificate.
- From the Business tab you can view your Organization's membership expiry date and membership certificate.
- Select VIEW CERTIFICATE to access the membership certificate for the organization.
View the Membership Certificate.
- The certificate will display the organization name, organization USTA number, and expiration date. This certificate can be printed or downloaded from here.