- You can add coach to your coaching team from within the programming module.
- In order to ensure your programs are shown online, you will need to ensure that your coaching team has a fully approved Safe Play status.
- Click the programming module
- Select 'Staff' from the menu on the top right
- This will list members you have assigned to your coaching team. There is a column that will state their Safe Play status and will also display the expiry date.
Select 'Add coach':
- Within the next screen, you will need to complete their details. If they are already saved as a contact then you can search for their name and the details will auto-fill. If they are a new contact then you will need to complete the form and select the correct role:
- When you select 'Confirm' the record will be saved and an invitation to register will automatically be sent to that member. Once they have created their account, if they have completed their Safe Play training using the same email address for their Serve Tennis login credentials then their status will update.
If you do come across any queries where the Safe Play status is not recognized then first confirm the email addresses used is the one linked to safe play.
You can check your own Safe Play status on the USTA website this article provides more information:
How To Check & Renew Your Safe Play Status
Note: The Safe Play status has to cover the entirety of the program course. i.e. if the Safe Play status expires on the 15th of June, and the program runs from 1st June - 30th June. Only sessions from 1 -15th June will be available to book. The rest will be restricted.