If you lost or forgot your USTA account password, you can reset it by following the steps below. We've also included additional information at the very bottom to help troubleshoot a login error.
Password Reset Instructions
- To reset your USTA account password, click log in on usta.com.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address used for your USTA account and click Reset my password.
- The screen will update to request a code and a new password as shown below.
- Please do not close this screen. Leave this screen open and check your mailbox for an email with the code.
- A message from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to the email address you provided with a code as shown below. This email may take a few minutes to be received.
- If haven't received the email after a few minutes, please try the following:
- Check the Spam/Junk folder of your mailbox
- Search for a message from email@example.com
- Search for a message with the subject 'USTA Account Alert - Password Reset Request'
- Once you've received the email, please copy the code.
- Return to the same screen as shown below and complete all fields. Please select a password of your choice.
- If the password is not secure, the system will display an error in red with the missing criteria.
- If the password is secure, all messages will be green.
- Click Change Password.
- If the information was entered correctly, the system will accept the details and return to the sign in screen.
- Enter your email address and new password.
- Click Sign in.
- If you've received this error message, please use a different browser or device. This issue might occur if there have been too many incorrect attempts.
- If you are still getting the same error, please continue with the password reset process as outlined above.
- If you received the error message below after clicking on the Change Password button, you may have exceeded the number of allowed attempts causing the process to fail.
- Please try resetting your password from a DIFFERENT DEVICE to successfully by following the steps above.