Tournament directors will be able to invite a referee through the tournament admin pages. To invite a referee from Serve Tennis follow the steps in the Changing the Tournament Settings guide or click on How to invite a referee.
For Referees see below:
How to Accept/ Decline a Referee Invite
When a tournament director invites a referee to their organization’s tournament for the first time, the referee will receive an email notification alerting them of the selection. The referee can accept or decline the invitation, by clicking on the link and this will inform the Tournament Director of their decision.
If you are the referee and want to accept the assignment, simply click on the “Accept/Decline Invitation” link in the email and sign in to your USTA account that has your Safe Play approval.
- Accept / Decline the Invitation
- Click on the accept / decline link in the email to accept the invitation
- Sign in to your USTA Account
- Choose one of the sign in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- If this is your first time being a referee at this organization, it will take you to review the Terms and Conditions for that organization. If you have previously done this, this step will be skipped.
- Click on the checkbox after reading the terms and conditions for this invitation.
- Once done, click on the Accept invite
- Accepting an invitation
If you accept the invitation you will see the following page that confirms your acceptance as a referee for the tournament. The tournament director will receive an automatic email confirming your acceptance.
- Declining an invitation
If you decline the invitation, you will see the following message on the page and the tournament director will receive an email informing him of your decision.
Referee Access Tournament Desk
- After the Tournament Director has completed the Player Selection and Launched Tournament Desk, you will be able to access the tournament via Tournament Desk for the tournament you were invited to. When you click VISIT TOURNAMENT DESK you will see a list of tournaments that you can access. You can also log into Tournament Desk at:
Remember: To have access to the Admin Side of the tournament within the Serve Tennis Tournament Module, the tournament director will have to add you as an admin for the venue. Learn how to do this here: How to Add and Remove an Administrator to Your Account
For information about entering suspension points, please review this article: How To Add Suspension Points