As an active USTA member, you can access your membership card online through your account. Cards are no longer provided by mail.
The membership card includes general information such as name, USTA number, membership expiration, USTA Section, and more. If you need help accessing your membership card online, please follow the steps below.
How to View your Digital Membership Card
- Visit USTA.com and click LOG IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
- Access the Membership Tab.
- Once you are logged in, click on the User Icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on MEMBERSHIP from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Membership tab.
Access Membership Card.
- From the Membership tab, you can view your USTA membership and the USTA membership of any children connected to your account.
Select MEMBER CARD to view the membership card for your account.
- Please note: If your membership has expired, you will be unable to view your membership card until your membership is renewed.
View the Membership Card.
- The Member Card includes your personal information as shown below. The card can be printed or downloaded from the same page.