When creating a tournament application, Tournament Directors link a Stripe Express account to the tournament to receive payment for the tournament. If the linked account needs to be changed after the tournament application is submitted, it may be done by following the steps below prior to charging credit cards during Player Selection:
How to Change Payment Settings for a Tournament
- Click the Tournament module within the admin area.
- Select the tournament you would like to change the payment settings on.
- Click Settings on the top menu of the tournament.
- Under the Payment Account sections, select the payment account from the list.
- If the account you would like to use is not listed, you will need to setup a Stripe Express account for that bank account. Please refer to Connecting to Stripe Express for Tournaments for assistance with this process.
- Click Save to finalize the changes to the payment settings.