Participants and offline payments (Checks/Cash/Bank Transfers) can be added manually to a program by admin.
- Adding Participants to Camps
- Manually Edit Payment Status
- Adding a Sibling to a Camp Booking
- Removing a Participant
Note: Downloading weekly camp reports will now include information for each day of the week that players attended.
Step 1: Click on the 'Programming' module in the Admin Area, Select 'Camps' in the top right corner and your camp will display.
Step 2: Select the camp you wish to add participant to.
Step 3: Select 'Add participant' and choose Add Participant (add contact if they do not already have a USTA ID), Add USTA Player (search USTA ID or name), or Add USTA Player from team (search for a player of a team)
Step 4: Choose sessions to add player to by ticking the appropriate boxes and click Confirm Sessions.
Step 5: Enter Player details
- If using adding a USTA player, enter player's USTA ID or Name and select the correct player to add.
- If adding player without USTA ID,
- Complete the player and/or parent/guardians details. If they are an existing contact you can search for their name, if they are a new contact then you will need to complete the required information fields. Parent/Guardian info needed for juniors.
Also select if you would like the parent / guardian to receive a booking confirmation email.
Step 6: Click Save.
You will be brought to the added player information page. In this screen you can enter any manual payments such as cash or check.
To manually edit payment for the player:
Step 1: Select 'Edit Payment'
Step 2: Select one of the methods from the drop down menu.
- Credit/Debit Card
- If you have received payment then you can enter this in the paid box.
Step 3: Click save
The players payment status will then update to paid.
Adding a Sibling to a camp Booking:
Step 1: To add a sibling to this booking (with the same session details) click on the blue "Add Player".
Step 2: Enter the details for the second player (the Parent / Guardian details will be the same as before).
Step 3: Press 'Save' and the players details will now appear with the player info tab:
Note: To add a sibling with different sessions - create a new booking by repeating the process to add a participant to the camp (the sibling discount can be applied when entering the payment amount).
To Remove/cancel a participant from a camp:
Step 1: Click the name from the list of participants in the pertaining camp. You can change the date in the drop down on the left.
Step 2: Change the Status in the top right from 'Active' to 'Cancelled', if you are canceling the entire booking.
- If there are siblings on the booking and you only want to remove one, click on the blue 'Remove' button on the right of their record.