Any SafeSport training completed through USTA.com is tracked on your USTA account and can be accessed by logging into your account. You will be able to download your completed SafeSport Certificate by following the steps below. If you need assistance becoming Safe Play approved, please click here.
Please Note: If you have not taken the SafeSport course through USTA.com, the certificate will not be available to you and you'll need to complete it through usta.com/safeplay. For assistance with this process, please click here.
How to Access Your SafeSport Certificate
Access the Safe Play Page.
- Visit USTA.com, hover over COACH & ORGANIZE and click Safe Play.
- Once you are on the page shown below, click CHECK STATUS.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you need help with signing in, please refer to the USTA Account Troubleshooting Tips.
- Click on the Course step of Safe Play.
- Click on VIEW COURSE HISTORY
- Select the Certificate you would like to download, the certificate will be downloaded to your device.