You can record a cash payment from within the admin area for your event.
- Select the Programming module from the left of your screen.
- Select USTA Tennis 101, within either Junior or Adult
- Within Active Courses, at the bottom of the screen, select the event that you would like to record the payment against:
The following tabs will be displayed above the list of Players: Active, Paid, Not Paid and Cancelled.
- Select the player by clicking on the name.
Note: Select the name, not the checkbox.
- Select Edit payment, enter the amount, select the payment type and select Save:
When viewing your participant summary, the player will now also appear under the 'Paid' tab.