Tennis 101 is designed to give children & adults the perfect introduction to Tennis, creating retention to the sport. Adult programs are over a 6 week period. Follow the steps below to create a Tennis 101 adult course or click here to watch a video tutorial.
Log into your account and click on the Programming module.
You can either access the Programming module from the center of your screen or from the left-pane navigation.
Click USTA Tennis 101 under the Adult section.
The Tennis 101 checklist will display. In order to run a Tennis 101 course, you must complete all of the listed tasks. As you complete each task, the list will update to reflect completion with a green check mark.
- Accept terms & conditions
- Click View Terms to the right side.
- Read the terms and click Close.
- Setup secure online Stripe payments
- If Stripe is already connected, you will see a check mark, no further action is required.
- If you are running free events, then Stripe is not required to be connected.
- Create a coaching team
- If a coaching team is already created, you will see a check mark for this step in your checklist.
- Course video
- The course video must be watched in full to complete the checklist. Once you have watched the video, you may need to refresh your page for the checklist to update. Please note the video is 30 minutes in length.
Once your checklist is complete, click Add new course.
To add the course, complete the fields in each section of the page and then click Save course. Once you have successfully saved your course, the individual classes will show on the next page.
- Participant must be 18 years or older.
- You can add a participant age range if you would like and enable the age validation. The validation will only allow participants who meet the age criteria to register.
- Delivery address
- This is the location which promotional items or equipment will be shipped if eligible.
- Session defaults
- The Lead coach does not need to be Safe Play approved, but this is encouraged.
To return to your checklist, click the Tennis 101 icon in the top left corner.
For questions about the Tennis 101 program, please contact email@example.com. For system related questions or functionality, please contact USTA Customer Care.