As a USTA Admin in Serve Control (National/section/district staff) you will be able to make certain edits to tournaments in Serve Control under the following guidelines.
Please note - once the Tournament Director has submitted his application, they lose the ability to edit unless you change the status of the tournament back to planning. If an edit needs to be made it will need to be done in Serve Control. The TD will be able to edit their webpage, settings and delete events that do not have any registrations.
The following charts list the different actions within a tournament that can be edited and when editing is/is not possible from Serve Control.
Note: If you want to make a change and you can according to the above before registrations close. If no players have registered, you can close registration and then make the edit and then open registration again.
If players have registered, you may need to withdraw those players, complete the changes and then manually add them back in. We advise you contact those players in advance as they will receive an email they have been withdrawn.
How to EDIT:
- To edit you will need to log into Serve Control.
- Click into the desired tournament.
- Click 'Edit Tournament'
- If registration is open - close the registration so you can make the edit, remember to go back and turn it back on after editing so it is open again.
- If you need to edit the tournament information then click Edit Tournament. Remember to press save.
- If editing an event, under the particular event click the '...' under Actions, Click 'Edit'
You can also delete events and add new ones - only if no players have registered.
**Please note: Access to Serve Control granted to USTA National, Section, and District staff only**
- If you need to cancel or hide the tournament see : Cancel/Hide Tournaments in Serve Control
- If you want to delete a tournament please raise a ticket to Customer Care who will pass this to Technical Support to delete. Deleted tournaments are not recoverable after deletion.
- If there is a rain delay and tournament desk is launched. Reach out to customer care and we can amend the dates for you. We will need USTA staff approval for this.