To get started with the Net Generation App, please follow the steps below:
- Confirm you're Safe Play approved.
- Download the Net Generation App. The Net Generation App can be downloaded directly from the App Store or on Google Play.
- Complete your USTA Coach Profile.
- To complete the Coach Profile, you will need to add your USPTA or PTR certification number.
- Learn How to Complete your Coach Profile here.
Accessing the Coaching Resources
Once the previous steps listed above have been completed, you can open the Net Generation App and sign in to access the coaching resources.
On the Choose an Experience screen, click Provider. After you've selected the Provider experience, you can view the various coaching resources and tabs which are explained below.
|Explore Tab||Connections Tab||Tools Tab||Learn Tab|
|From the Explore tab, you can access various pre-built lesson plans, videos, and skill exercises for your players.||In the Connections tab, you can manage player and parent connections on the Net Generation App. If you need help connecting with players and parents, please refer to the How to Share your Coach Profile guide.||From the Tools tab, you can build coaching or community plans and quickly evaluate your players. If you need help building coach guides, please refer to the How to Build Coach Plans article.||In the Learn tab, you can review additional resources to help host large group games, stretching exercises, summer camp play plans and more.|