While all the information is available on Serve Tennis admin page, having the ability to download player lists to a CSV file can be useful. You may wish to download player emails and phone numbers, rankings, WTN, or the payment status. You can do this from the Tournaments Admin Pages and Tournament Desk.
Note: Once you have completed player selections and launched Tournament Desk. The players list is then finalized and not changed. So if you make changes in tournament desk, these will not update in Serve Tennis. So the 'true' list will be from Tournament Desk.
Please see the two options below:
Download the Player List in Serve Tennis - Tournaments
- Click the Tournament module within the admin area.
- Select the tournament you would like to view the player list for.
- Click on Players on the top menu of the tournament.
- This will take you to the Entries tab and Player list.
- On the Player list, you can filter the information you want. There are a number of filter options.
- Click More Columns on the left hand side of the page to chose what columns to display. You can choose to display City, State, WTN Singles/Doubles, email, etc
- If you don't want to apply filters to the information, click reset filters or do not use the drop-down options.
- You can filter by All events or by a Specific Event from this drop-down.
- You can filter by payment Status from the Payment status dropdown menu.
- You can filter by payment Status from the All entries dropdown menu.
- Once you have set your filters, you can download the information.
- Select the players individually by clicking the box next to their name or select all by checking the box next to the First Name header.
- Click on the circle with three dots and select Download event data or full tournament data.
- The system will let you know how many players are selected.
- The following message will appear, please allow the system a little time to process the request.
- When the report is available, the message below will display. Click Download.
- This will open up in a box to view on excel or other program you use for spreadsheets.
- Typically found on the bottom left of the screen or in your download folder. It will appear as shown below.
- You can save this information on your computer. Please ensure that you do not share this information with anyone else. This data is for your use only.
Download Players list from Tournament Desk
Within Tournament Desk - in the participants tab - players. Select all players by clicking in the box. The action bar will appear as below.
- Click on Export to CSV and a CSV file will appear in your downloads
Note: You can filter and edit the data to download. To do this - you can filter by Event, Draw Status and Check in - along the top and then filter which data points you want - using the drop down in the columns box.