Within the USTA Tennis App, parents and players can manage their connections with coaches. To remove an existing connection, follow the steps below. If you would like to connect with a coach within the app, please click here for instructions.
Android users can click here for instructions.
How to remove a connection with a Coach
Open the USTA Tennis App.
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- Click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
Access the My Game tab.
- Tap VIEW within Coach Connections.
Remove your Connection.
- Tap the EDIT button next to the Coach’s name.
Tap REMOVE CONNECTION.
- If you don't want to remove this connection, click Cancel.