Through the USTA Tennis App, parents and players can connect with coaches. Those coach connections can provide feedback within the USTA Tennis App. To learn more, please follow the steps below. Click here to learn how to connect with a coach.
Please click here for instructions to check coach feedback if you're using an Android device.
How to View Coach Feedback on the USTA Tennis App
Open the USTA Tennis App.
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- Click SIGN IN.
Sign in to your USTA Account.
- Choose one of the sign-in options, input your credentials, and sign in.
- If you've forgotten your USTA Account password, click here for instructions.
Access the My Game tab.
- Tap VIEW within My Activity.
- The Activity Page is where you can see a timeline of your progress, your badges, and more.
- You may receive feedback for the following:
- When you complete a challenge.
- When you receive a message from the coach.
- When you complete a practice.
- When you earn a badge from the coach.